About the Watch
Collection: Faering, America Assembled
Case Material: Machined Stainless Steel, 316L
Case Size: 44.8mm
Crown: Screw down
Dial Material: Antique brushed brass
Crystal: Sapphire Scratch Resistant Crystal
Hands: Swiss Lume
Bezel: Ceramic with lume inserts featuring the Runes of Futhark, 72 clicks rotation.
Movement: Seiko Nh35A with Date
Features: Heavy duty case, 660FT/ 20ATM water depth rating, Gunhild Axe Insignia on back of case.
Bracelet: Diver Clasp with Micro-Adjustment. Includes Gunhild Insignia
Warranty: 2 Years
Precision Small batch Crafting
Our American Assembled Faering Diver Watch is made with precision and attention to detail. We use antique brushed brass on our dials and include swiss lume inserts to allow for in the dark time tracking or in the deep sea. Fight your hardest battles with this companion.
1. When will I receive my pre-order? This piece is currently in production, will be delivered to our clientele by October 15th, 2021.
2. Can I receive a refund on a pre-order? Pre-orders are eligible for refund within 30 days of placing order. After that you are not eligible for a refund as your piece will be booked.
3. What does my order include? You will receive a speciality crafted Faering Diver, Extra links, tuning kit, and a courtesy gift box/case.
4. How does the warranty work? We provide a 2 year warranty, should there be any issues email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and they will work out a replacement if needed.
5. Where is this piece made? We source our parts from Japan, Switzerland, and Ukraine. This is time-piece is tested and assembled in the U.S.A.